Captain and Lady Captain's Charity 2023
Nightsafe, for homeless youths aged 16-24 years old.
Somewhere to Go, Somewhere to Stay, Someone to Talk to.
CHARITY GOLF DAY - 11th SEPTEMBER
- All entry fees are to be contributed solely for Nightsafe.
- Hot pies and cakes (Hopefully donated by Clayton Pies) Income would be generated for Nightsafe.
- Beer (hopefully from a donated barrel) income would be generated for Nightsafe.
- Tea and Coffee income would be generated for Nightsafe.
- Anything else sold from the halfway house will be generated for the club/pro shop.
- For clarity, food sales in the clubhouse would benefit the caterers.
- For clarity, drinks from the bar would benefit the club.
DURING THE YEAR
- Our raffle board, which will have several prizes up for grabs, will be generated for Nightsafe. This will be introduced in the clubhouse from 5th August, this being Captains Day.
We feel this gives everybody a chance to contribute to our charity especially members who are unable to play on the charity day itself, this being the 11th September.
Any donation that is specifically earmarked by the donor for Nightsafe.
- All other raffles specifically undertaken by Captain, or I will be generated for the Club.
We feel this is fair on the charity which will enable us to make a difference to them, while also the club will generate income on a Monday behind the bar and in the kitchen and at other times of the year.
Tony Crookston (Captain) & Sheila Hartwell (Lady Captain)