Below are the fixtures and should ALL be played in 3 Balls NOT 4 balls to keep up with the speed of the course:
- Tues June 30th Book Any Time on BRS Seniors Champion Cup-1st Round
- Tues July 14th Book Any Time on BRS Seniors Champion Cup-2nd Round
- Tues July 28th Book Any Time on BRS Seniors Champion Cup-3rd Round
- Tues August 11th 10.00am- 11.30am Book on start sheet on Seniors Notice Board Seniors Champion Cup-4th Round
- Tues August 18th 10.00am-12.00 Noon Book on start sheet on Seniors Notice Board Senior Captains Day
- Tues August 25th 10.00am-12.00 Noon Book on start sheet Seniors Notice Board George Schofield Trophy
- Tues Sept 8th 10.00am-11.30am Book on start sheet on Seniors Notice Board Seniors Champion Cup-5th Round
- Tues Sept 15th 10.00am-11.30am Book on start sheet on Seniors Notice Board Seniors Champion Cup-6th Round
- Tues Sept 29th 10.00am-12.00 Noon Book on start sheet on Seniors Notice Board Seniors Closing Day & Seniors presentation after (approx. 4.30pm)
Please note the above fixtures have had one or two adjustments, please ensure you print yourself a copy or see the Seniors Notice Board!
As the current situation regarding Covid19 has improved, hopefully, this will be the definitive rest of season fixtures. However, we must still stay vigilant and keep our social distances. If there is a change for the worse, obviously, the above might change again?
It is hoped that the Seniors Champion Cup will be presented to our winner after the Seniors Closing Day, For the remaining Seniors Champion Cup, like previous rounds, there will still be no entry fees required, so therefore no prize money to be awarded.