This will be in place for this weekends Captains Day competition, the ladies section have been using this for a couple of weeks now in competitions and it has worked perfectly.
If you do not have access to HowDidiDo then post your scorecard in the box as you have been doing and we will enter your score, but if you want to enter your score through the howdidido app then please follow the instructions below.
Access is via the HowDidiDo App or via the HowDidiDo website (howdidido.com)
- Log on and from the menu select ‘TODAY’S GOLF’
- Select ‘SIGN IN’ and select the relevant competition.
- The competition will be setup so you can sign in from 6.30am, you should sign in before you commence play.
- After you have played log back into HowDidiDo and select ‘TODYS GOLF’
- Select ‘ENTER SCORES’ and proceed, you can only enter your own score from your device.
- Check that yours scores for the front nine, back nine and total are correct, then ‘FINISH’ and ‘CONFIRM’
- Please submit your score ASAP after your round & no later than 23.59pm ( this includes all NR’s).
For more info a tutorial is available below and on YouTube (ignore the payment info on this video)
Please post you scorecard in the handicap office for our records as soon as you can after submitting your score through HowDidiDo.