Further to the Governments road map of easing restrictions we are pleased to announce from today 12th April, our Professional shop will reopen, the locker rooms and changing facilities reopen, outdoor social areas reopen, and food and drink (including alcohol) will be served outside following the rule of 6. All current COVID playing guidelines remain in place.
We have been provided with the following protocol from the Hyndburn Food and Safety Team regarding outdoor socialising and we kindly ask for your cooperation as we operate within these tight restrictions:
- We can only serve members wishing to eat or drink at the club if they are sat at a table, this includes placing orders, delivery and consumption
- There is no requirement to order food alongside alcohol
- No more than 2 households may be seated together, or up to 6 persons from more than 2 households
- It is important for track & trace purposes that members continue to use BRS for all bookings
- Non-golfers must provide contact details or log in using our QR code poster
- Social distancing rules apply e.g., group of 6 should be socially distanced
Just a reminder that ALL alcohol sales from the halfway house must be CASH ONLY, card payments can not be accepted.
Many thanks to everyone involved in providing our unique additional outdoor seating but we are still short of picnic tables and would welcome any loan of furniture to get us through to 17th May.
The good news is we are halfway through the roadmap and infection rates locally are heading in the right direction. In the meantime, please be patient with us as we try to operate in a responsible and safe way.