For all our sponsorship packages, please call the club Secretary Mr Paul Wright on 01254 350112
Stay up to date on all our upcoming fixtures
Accrington & District Golf Club was founded over 125 years ago in 1893.
The six founder members held a meeting in the courtroom of Accrington Town Hall and their first task was to find a site suitable for play. The original 9-hole course was situated overlooking the town of Accrington on top of the Coppice, and built by Mr. James Birtwistle. The first round of golf played on the course was at the end of August 1893.Learn More >
Devon Avenue, Oswaldtwistle,
Accrington BB5 4LS